Friday 22 October 2010

Second Blog Entry - Week 3

I'm now in my third week and I have learnt a lot of new skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and have now learnt some action script 3.0. I have used nothing but action script 2.0 except for making flash video players in the past with my interactive animations. I now feel comfortable with action script 3.0 after completing some of the follow up work, I was encountering a couple bugs when I was in class but I managed to fix the error by myself and now feel really confident with learning a new action script.

I have been motivated to keep up with work and have been doing all the follow up work and researching for my assignments. That said i still need to print out my research, make a spider graph / an imap of ideas and information to base my work on. As well as producing a story board and make some designs. Unlike last year i have organized myself now so i know when i can socialize and relax and when to do independent study and so far i feel i am on track.

Unfortunately this week i missed a day due to being unwell but i went on to study net and worked through the work sheets and read up on the lecture notes of what i missed and caught up in PPD on the Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment