Wednesday 27 October 2010

Starting Assignments - Just a Quick one

I under estimated the time consumption of these assignments, i had been doing my planning on the computer since last week but never really made a proper start in my A3 sketch pads, i have spent half the day catching up with the work. 

For anyone who hasn't started their assignments, start them now!
I have caught up with the great machine project, made a small start with the DVD covers (will do more work on that tomorrow afternoon/evening). With the virtual world I have started my planning and wrote down many ideas and what to research and go back knowledge I already know on some of the stuff I plan to research (such as from games and TV shows), just need to put everything I got on the computer and in my head to paper.
My plan is to have enough work in my A3 sketchpads to be able to start the main project itself next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment