Friday 8 October 2010

First Blog Entry

Admittedly I have started the blog a bit late, I will have to keep reminding myself to post entries at least once a week at minimum.

I did computer science at my first year of uni. However I found myself losing allot of interest in the course. Except the graphical, creative + media part of the course, this is how I stumbled on this new course. 

Already I can tell this is my kind of course, I am quite experienced in web development, photo editing and especially Flash Animation.

My first couple of weeks I already fill quite settled, the tutors are very patient with their teaching and they don't go too fast, more importantly they answer any questions you may have and are always there too give you a helping hand. This for me is very reassuring as I struggle with dyslexia so I find learning a little difficult and a slow process.

Although I have been animating for about 7 years already in my first 2 weeks I've learnt some new handy tricks in flash animation. I have also learnt allot already in photo shop + Illustrator, stuff I have never even done before.

Hopefully I will keep progressing on this new course and will do well with the assignments in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment